There’s a new kid in town. Coming this August 28 to 30 the Chicago Food + Wine Festival will offer residents and tourists a selection of culinary events over three days in our beautiful downtown and Lincoln Park areas. The Festival includes:
- Grand Taste tents offering food, wine and cocktail samples from local and regional artisans
- Chef Showcase, where 40 Chicago chefs will serve tasting portions of their restaurant’s signature dishes in the Grand Taste tents
- More than 30 interactive cooking demonstrations and
intimate tasting sessions
- Toast & Taste, the festival’s signature Saturday night tasting event featuring 16 of the country’s best chefs and live music
- Last Call, late-night dessert and nightcap party; book signings; and more
Tickets go on sale today at 10 am. For tickets and more information, visit www.chicagofoodandwinefestival.com.
The Chicago Food + Wine Festival marks a compelling collaboration between C3 Presents, Tim Love (Iron Chef Champion, the co-host of CNBC’s Restaurant Startup, and the owner/chef of The Lonesome Dove Western Bistro, Love Shack, TLC Catering, White Elephant Saloon, Queenie’s Steakhouse, and The Woodshed Smokehouse in Ft. Worth, TX), and FOOD & WINE Magazine. C3 Presents is the Austin-based event company that produces Lollapalooza in Chicago’s Grant Park, Austin City Limits Music Festival in Austin’s Zilker Park, Austin Food + Wine Festival, Music City Food + Wine Festival in Nashville and more than 800 shows nationwide.